[fedora-india] Vlc not working properly in Fedora 13

Arun Prakash arunprakash.t at live.com
Sat Jul 31 17:19:17 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I am using Fedora for a long period , I recently booted my system with Fedora 13 - Gnome environment.I had updated my system and installed vlc from rpmfusion repository.I had the problem as follows

[arun at localhost ~]$ vlc
VLC media player 1.0.6 Goldeneye
[0x991b8b0] main libvlc: Running vlc with the default interface. Use 'cvlc' to use vlc without interface.
[0x99f4f98] main generic error: no dialogs provider module matched "any"
[0x99ddc20] skins2 interface error: no suitable dialogs provider found (hint: compile the qt4 plugin, and make sure it is loaded properly)
[0x99ddc20] skins2 interface: skin: subX  author: Martin Poehlmann

I had already used vlc in my previous version of my Fedora , it worked fine . I had searched many forums but unable to fix my problem . Could anybody help me .

I am using 2.6.33.6-147.fc13.i686.PAE version of Kernel and 2.30.0 version of GNOME

Thanks in advance

Arun Prakash