[fedora-india] Fedora 13 Pulse Audio issue.

Nirmal Pathak nirmal.pathak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 03:57:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm facing awful pulseaudio issue on my newly installed Fedora 13 in
which no video/music player is able to run flawlessly more than 5-10
minutes. The media playing stops with error "pa_stream_writable_size()
failed: Connection terminated". See BZ # 587286

I'm not even able to play any locally stored media on the system.

Is there any workaround to overcome this issue?

Have FuN!
--
Nirmal D Pathak.