[fedora-india] Fedora 13 Pulse Audio issue.

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 04:15:46 UTC 2010

On 06/05/2010 09:27 AM, Nirmal Pathak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm facing awful pulseaudio issue on my newly installed Fedora 13 in
> which no video/music player is able to run flawlessly more than 5-10
> minutes. The media playing stops with error "pa_stream_writable_size()
> failed: Connection terminated". See BZ # 587286
>
> I'm not even able to play any locally stored media on the system.
>
> Is there any workaround to overcome this issue?

OP's bug report seems to be confined to network shares but your local
playback is affected as well which leads me to doubt whether it is the
same issue or not.   Refer to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_PulseAudio_problems

http://fedorasolved.org/Members/fenris02/pulseaudio-fixes-and-workarounds