[fedora-india] Hi

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 14:13:59 UTC 2010

On 06/06/2010 07:40 PM, Bijit wrote:
> Hi,
> This is Bijit from Kolkata, India. I have interest towards open source
> softwares and more towards Linux. I would like to be a part of this
> esteemed community and learn. Could you please let me know how to go
> about this and what details I need to submit for the same.

Hello Bijit,

Welcome to Fedora India.  How you can participate would depend on your
interest and skills.  Refer to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join

I would also recommend that you come up to #fedora-india irc channel in
freenode and we can talk more.  If you are not familiar with IRC, refer to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_IRC

Let us know how we can help you get started and we would be glad to do so.