[fedora-india] [RFC] Add india mailing list to review request

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 05:34:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

--- On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:47 AM, sankarshan
<foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
| A few days earlier there was the first post of a set of reports which
| included package reviews based on a list of names - does that meet the
| requirements you have ?
\--

I was looking at reading each package review similar to a separate
mailing list thread by e-mails, instead of having to search and look
it up at bugzilla. While I get e-mails to all package reviews from
package-review at lists.fedoraproject.org, I am only interested in
following a selected list of reviews.

Maybe, there is another bugzilla client wherein I can filter, perhaps?

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com