[fedora-india] [RFC] Add india mailing list to review request

Tue Jun 29 05:58:43 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was looking at reading each package review similar to a separate
> mailing list thread by e-mails, instead of having to search and look
> it up at bugzilla. While I get e-mails to all package reviews from
> package-review at lists.fedoraproject.org, I am only interested in
> following a selected list of reviews.

The way I do it is to add a catch-all BZ account and, use the mail
client to read notifications. A bit of a kludge but it works.

> Maybe, there is another bugzilla client wherein I can filter, perhaps?

Eclipse has a BZ plugin that might allow you to that or, there's
deskzilla (which I grant you is expensive for the usage model you
described)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>