[fedora-india] [IMP] The next FAmSCo townhall is for Indian Contributors.

Yevlempy(Harsh Verma) yevlempy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:27:48 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 5:38 PM, sankarshan
<sankarshan at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>>> You mean FUDCon?
>>
>> Yeah, right. :-P
>
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_organization_process> : for
> those who want to be part of a FUDCon, please have a read through the
> URL. It is fairly well composed in terms of helping to plan one out.
>
> What should be obvious is that it takes at least 4 months before hand
> to plan one.

The agenda of planning the FUDCon would be good if we start from now
onwards. As raised by ankur we can have meet before 22nd so that we
can nourish the agenda well.

Planning meeting this weekend will be a good idea (with presense of all
members) as far as taking responsibility part is concerned. And as for
Townhall  meeting is concerned i am ok with anything at or after 19:30 IST.

Thanks,
--yev--

> --
> sankarshan mukhopadhyay