[fedora-india] [FWD] Event-Open Source Software Workshop @ MIT Meerut

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 19:51:12 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 01:18 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> A workshop on open source is going to be organised with focus on
> Introduction to UNIX culture and GNU/Linux
> technologies. There will be two parallel sessions on GNU/Linux and Web
> technologies.
>
> So the venue for Open Source Software Workshop is MIT,  Meerut on
> Saturday, 27-03-2010.
> Fedora media will be distributed for the session.
>

> Best regards,

hey,

Can we please have a link on the schedule etc?

Any Fedora India Ambassadors around Meerut?Any plans for a Fedora
presence at the event?

Please keep "Ravi D. Sharma" ccd, I'm not sure if he's a member of the
India list.

Ravi, please subscribe to the fedora - India list if you're not already
there.

--
regards,
Ankur