[fedora-india] [Ambassadors] [FWD] Event-Open Source Software Workshop @ MIT Meerut

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 13:56:20 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 16:58 +0530, Ravi D. Sharma wrote:
> Dear,
> I just subscribe there. i had arround 50 DvD of f11, that i have given
> to college yesterday for distribution.
> What could be in swag ? Is this stuff with flags, poster or stickers
> etc?
> well if any one wants to come for a talk(Speaker), than Most welcome!!
> Let me know the topic and the person.
>

> regards,
> Ravi
>
>         --

hey,

Yeah, swag means stickers etc.

I'm moving the thread to the india list (ie please reply to the india
list and not the ambassadors list anymore). That way we can talk to
everyone , specially people around Meerut and see if anyone can make it
to the event as a Speaker.

Swag etc also has be be requested at the india list.

--
regards,
Ankur