[fedora-india] Fwd: [Ambassadors] [FWD] Event-Open Source Software Workshop @ MIT Meerut

Ravi D. Sharma rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 07:41:33 UTC 2010

Dear Mr. kaushal Das

For your kind attention! if you dont have sufficient time to go through the
whole scenario please dont make any comment.
I am going to inform you that firstly this was taken to the ambassador list
as ankur suggested and posted before, to india list i answered.
So, why are you making seen like this.

I know what i am going to do OK. and also you post me why i am forwarding
this to ambassador list. So Mr., this is the issue of-course related to
ambassadors.

You are connected to open source so dont waste your time and mine too, to
make me answer your nonrelated questions. Dont criticise tell when you know
the answer.

regards,
Ravi

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Ravi D. Sharma <rdsharma4u at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Ankur,
> >
> > I think you didnt pay attention to my previous mail.
> > I sent my profile also, i think so. I clearly mention that i am
> ambassador
> > here in Meerut.
> > Look at
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rdsharma4u
> > So why are you saying there is no ambassador?
> >
> > This is embarrassing!!
> I think this is right time for you to read [1] before sending mails to the
> list.
>
> [1]
> http://www.shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/presentations/mailing-list-etiquette.pdf
>
> Kushal