[fedora-india] Event-Open Source Software Workshop @ MIT Meerut

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 07:55:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 13:11 +0530, Ravi D. Sharma wrote:
> Dear Mr. kaushal Das
>

> For your kind attention! if you dont have sufficient time to go
> through the whole scenario please dont make any comment.
> I am going to inform you that firstly this was taken to the ambassador
> list as ankur suggested and posted before, to india list i answered.
> So, why are you making seen like this.
>
> I know what i am going to do OK. and also you post me why i am
> forwarding this to ambassador list. So Mr., this is the issue
> of-course related to ambassadors.
>
> You are connected to open source so dont waste your time and mine too,
> to make me answer your nonrelated questions. Dont criticise tell when
> you know the answer.
>

> regards,
> Ravi

hi Ravi,

The issue is more to do with Ambassadors in India, so it would make more
sense to discuss it with the Fedora-India list where you'd get more help
and feedback rather than the global Ambassadors list. That's all we were
saying.

He asked you to refer to the mailing list etiquette because your earlier
post was marginally out of line. There is no reason to reply with such
an email and create a flame war :)

We'd like to know what you're planning at the event as a Fedora
Ambassador please, so we can help if possible? That's one thing that
we're still not aware of.

I don't think its possible to provide swag at such short notice. You
need to follow the event organizing guidelines so we can be prepared
well in advance. Please take a look at :

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#India.2C_Asia.2C_and_Australia_.28India.2FAPAC.29

--
regards,
Ankur