[fedora-india] Fwd: [Ambassadors] [FWD] Event-Open Source Software Workshop @ MIT Meerut

Ashwin ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:14:25 UTC 2010

On 23-Mar-10 4:37 PM, Joerg Simon wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 23. März 2010 10:31:52 schrieb Ravi D. Sharma:
>> or anything Mr. whatever you
>> are. So stay off.
>
> Ravi, it seems like your manners got a bit overboard. Please calm down - and
> remember that as a Ambassador (a People-Person) it is imperative to be
> levelheaded and kind - even if we have a dispute.
>
> cu Joerg

Relax.

Hey Joerg, it is just the extreme heat wave conditions in the North
Indian plains (where RD is) and stuffy humid climate of Eastern Gangetic
plains (where KD is) coupled with the high inflation in food prices,
causing all this flare ups.

Let me assure you further that the climate affects are pretty much seasonal.

But I am not too sure of inflation, caused by the mismanagement of
public finances of the country. Which is presently in the controls of

A) a reform loving ex-finance minister as the present prime minister

B) a govt. bonds loving ex-finance minister as present home minister

C) and an ex-foreign minister who has always avoided an election and has
no mass base as the present finance minister.

It is the weather to be blamed, and if one wants to blame individuals
please blame these nutcase politicians.Please :)

Monsoon will arrive in time guys, cheer up and enjoy Fedora, Linux and
Freedom. :)

with Regards,
ASHWIN