[fedora-india] Questionnaire on FUDCon locations :)

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:07:33 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 23:21 +0200, Debarshi Ray wrote:
> Let me a pain in your arse and spoil the fun.
>
> Why do we need a FUDCon in India? What difference will it make to Fedora?
>
> Happy hacking,
> Debarshi

O_o

Lets exchange places on that one. I'll be the pain in your behind this
time and keep the fun going ;)

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2010-March/003093.html

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2010-March/003099.html

If it was your idea of fun mate, it was a real rotten one.

If people are not interested in the FUDCon for whatever reason, now
would be a good time to speak up since some of us are taking up
responsibilities, tasks and working for it, and we don't appreciate
being sent on useless errands.

--
regards,
Ankur