[fedora-india] Fedora Goodies/DVDs for OSSCamp Chandigarh April 2010

Rishabh Verma rishabh at techupdater.net
Sat Mar 27 11:26:35 UTC 2010

OSSCamps the are India's biggest community on open source and every few
months we organize some of India's premier technology events - OSSCamp Open
Source* Unconferences.* These events bring together developers, designers,
engineers and students together to discuss and experience the latest in open
source technology. The community is a 1200 member strong and average
participation at these camps is over 150 participants.

We are organizing the next camp at Chandigarh on April 10, 2010. *We are
looking for some fedora goodies like Stickers, badges or DVDs for the event
to spread the word about FOSS on a larger scale and put Chandigarh on the
global FOSS map.  *

The community organizes these events to achieve its threefold objectives:

   - Creation of an open platform to discuss and propagate open source
   - Promote indigenous development of open source
   - Promote and encourage adoption and implementation of open source

The further details about the event are :

OSScamp Chandigarh April 2010
April 10, 2009
Venue:* Chitkara Educational Trust, Saraswati Kendra, Sector
25D, Chandigarh, India*
Time: 10AM - 5PM

Event Details:  http://chd.osscamp.in
Our Twitter:  http://twitter.com/ <http://twitter.com/osscamp>*osscamp*
*
*
We look forward to your support and encouragement in the
successful completion of the camp.

Rishabh Verma

Follow me on twitter : www.twitter.com/rishabhverma

The Teen Tech Junkie