[fedora-india] OSSCamp Chandigarh

Kishore Bhargava kishore at pobox.com
Sat Mar 27 12:44:13 UTC 2010

Apparently there is an OSSCamp being organised in Chandigarh on April
10, 2010. While I will not be able to attend, the folks there seem to be
hitting me for Fedora goodies. If some kind soul (Sankarshan) can put
together a kit for OSSCamp, I'll make sure they get it and distribute it
there.

One of the reasons, I will not be attending, is I have been called to
speak at Guru Nanak Dev Engg. College, Ludhiana on the 9th. If I had a
bunch of Fedora goodies, I could spread the love there as well.

Of course, if there are Fedora ambassadors in either city, please get in
touch with me, I'll put you in direct contact with both institutions.

TIA.

Cheers...Kishore