[fedora-india] OSSCamp Chandigarh

Rishabh Verma rishabh at techupdater.net
Sat Mar 27 18:40:46 UTC 2010

It would be great if we can have the fedora goodies at the camp to further
spread the love for FOSS. Piyush Kumar (http://twitter.com/piykumar) can
collect the goodies from you as he is living in Gurgaon . Any goodies like
DVDs, Stickers, Badges or Stationery will help us :) Hope so this OSSCamp
helps us to take Chandigarh to the global FOSS map.

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Kishore Bhargava <kishore at pobox.com> wrote:

> Apparently there is an OSSCamp being organised in Chandigarh on April
> 10, 2010. While I will not be able to attend, the folks there seem to be
> hitting me for Fedora goodies. If some kind soul (Sankarshan) can put
> together a kit for OSSCamp, I'll make sure they get it and distribute it
> there.
>
> One of the reasons, I will not be attending, is I have been called to
> speak at Guru Nanak Dev Engg. College, Ludhiana on the 9th. If I had a
> bunch of Fedora goodies, I could spread the love there as well.
>
> Of course, if there are Fedora ambassadors in either city, please get in
> touch with me, I'll put you in direct contact with both institutions.
>
> TIA.
>
> Cheers...Kishore
> --

Rishabh Verma