[fedora-india] Proposal: Fedora Activity Day (FAD) on May 2010

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:56:18 UTC 2010

On 03/30/2010 10:27 PM, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
> @Ankur
>
> If everyone agrees we can probably delay it by another week after your
> exams are done.
>
> @Rahul
>
> Great idea, but according to me a 2 day period can be too small. Most
> of the time will be spent only getting people used to the topics or
> what we want to do etc. For eg, I spent a day only getting used to the
> dorrie code during FOSS.in, and another couple of days to actually get
> something done.

Well, the point is to give some face to face time and get working on
things you are already familiar with for the most part.  If you the
agenda ahead of time, you can learn whatever is needed to get it done on
your own as well ahead of time, right?   If not is not the weekend,
getting time off work and get the space for this meeting is a little bit
more tricky but I think we can extend it to a day further is that is
desirable.