[fedora-india] Fwd: [ilugb] mukt.in 2010 : Call for papers

Hiemanshu Sharma hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 30 17:03:26 UTC 2010

We might want to have a user FAD or something on the second day, I know one
of the organizers, and he is a fedora guy too (If some of you remember
linuxguru from IRC). He liked the idea of one too. If we have a fedora
booth, that would be great. Please let me know what ever needs to be done
and I can speak to the organizers.

- Hiemanshu Sharma.