[fedora-india] Proposal: Fedora Activity Day (FAD) on May 2010

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:44:36 UTC 2010

On 03/31/2010 03:04 PM, Rangeen Basu wrote:
> That would be great. Weekends are fine.
>
> @ Rahul
>  I can help out in some packaging if that is in the agenda too. It is
> very difficult to get time out for Fedora stuff during normal working
> days. Weekends are also quite full. I guess if we have this dedicated
> time, we can do a lot of work. Plus there will be people to help you
> out as well.

It is in the agenda if you want it to be (ie)  anyone interested says,
here are the specific things I commit myself to doing that weekend and
then it becomes part of the agenda.  Our funding comes from

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Architecture

So sooner, I get the schedule and participants, confirmed, the better I
can plan for it.  It seems Ankur Sinha can't make it in the proposed
dates.  Ankur, can you suggest alternative weekends that are workable
for you?