[fedora-india] Ambassadors in India

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun May 9 18:34:05 UTC 2010

On 05/09/2010 11:22 PM, pavithran wrote:

>  Not mentioning names I remember once searching for an ambassador to
> guide some student . That student couldn't get in touch with that
> ambassador at all(no response to 5 or 6 mails) . I redirected him to
> someone else .

Ambassadors are volunteers and might not always be available but if
anything like this happens again,  please bring it to the attention of
this list.  Others interested can fill in the gaps and we do remove
inactive ambassadors from time to time.  That requires us to know when
someone is not available to fill in the role they volunteered for in the
first place.