[fedora-india] Ambassadors in India

Stephanie Das Gupta stephaniedasgupta at gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:48:21 UTC 2010

<snipped>
> Exactly, then why hold such people accountable for what they are doing
> on an honorary basis at their own pace (maybe slower than yours and
> mine), Who are you and me to judge them and declare them *inactive*.
>
> Why do you guys get scared when money is discussed ? If you are serious
> discuss it or take it as a Joke and enjoy it.
>
> with Regards,
> ASHWIN

How do you think that FOSS / GNOME / KDE has gotten so many devoted
contributors? Because they are paid? No...I know I don't do it for the
money, because they are devoted to bettering FOSS and do it for the love
of it. It should be the same way here. Everything is not about money
these days, money doesn't need to be the motivating factor everywhere.

--
~ Stephanie ~