[fedora-india] Ambassadors in India

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:37:13 UTC 2010

On 05/10/2010 08:49 PM, Ashwin wrote:
> I disagree, and therefore, I am not on the Ambassadors list. Thank you.

That's fine.  You will have to be an ambassador to be on the list and
that requires a mentor to guide you through the process. If you don't
want to work with the process, you are always welcome to contributor in
other ways that you find acceptable.  It is important that we have a
clearly established set of guidelines that sets the right expectations.
We don't expect everyone to volunteer. A small number of dedicated folks
can do wonders for the project.   My mail was merely a note to
streamline the process.