[fedora-india] Ambassadors in India

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Tue May 11 05:35:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

On 05/10/2010 07:41 PM, Ashwin wrote:
> [...snip...]
> It is not the urgency we are discussing. Ambassadors come and go, why
> remove them from a list. If some do not respond, so what ?

It is not about ^accountability^ it is about common _courtesy_. Think about it
this way -- You ^volunteer^ to accompany someone for a movie. It is time for the
movie to start and you aren't at the theater yet. The person tries to call you,
but you don't respond. You are unreachable by any method.

Will the person be wrong in assuming that you cannot make it and decide what to
with the tickets based on that assumption ?

cheers,
- steve
--
random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/