[fedora-india] Gnote help

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue May 11 09:22:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

Gnote is a port of Tomboy to C++.  Since it is a straightforward port,
the help documentation from Tomboy has been adopted by Gnote as well.
GNOME is shifting from DocBook to using a new format call Mallard that
is task based.  An example of this change in Tomboy

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/pcutler/~3/aA9sPw3z0gM/

If anyone is willing to help out,  I would like to replace the existing
Gnote help with a adaptation of the latest Tomboy help. You will have to
download Tomboy source from http://git.gnome.org/browse/tomboy, extract
the help, search and replace Tomboy with Gnote and replace the
screenshots if necessary.  The only major difference between Tomboy and
Gnote at this point is that Gnote lacks syncing capablities so you will
have to omit that from the help fine. Once you created this new help
document,  you can post to
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnote-list or file a bug report
with the help document attached in http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

Anyone wants to volunteer?  As always,  I can guide you.