[fedora-india] APAC query

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed May 12 06:05:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 11:25 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 11:19 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > hey,
> >
> > What classification does India come under? The APAC page[1] doesn't list
> > India in the 51 nations.
> >
> > regards,
> > Ankur
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC

I was just made to observe that the page listed countries that *didn't*
have Ambassadors.

I think it would be more logical to populate the APAC page with info
*about* the APAC and its members rather than info about what's not in
the APAC. I was looking for info on the APAC and it's functioning, how
elections are held and more. Can someone please point me to a link? I
expected the APAC page to feature all this.

If you folks could provide me with the required info, I'd be happy to
populate the APAC page on lines of [2].

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAMSCO

Thanks ,

regards,
Ankur

/me cleans his specs and gets some coffee