[fedora-india] [FAD] Autotools workshop

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Tue May 25 06:39:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

I will be conducting a workshop on autotools this coming Saturday at
the FAD, as mentioned in the wiki. I wanted to know if anyone has any
C project in mind that they would like autotoolized. I can model my
workshop based on that project. A good example would be some code
which has subdirectories and requires an external library. If it has
some documentation, it will be perfect.

If there are no suggestions, I will have to choose one of the packages
I have already autotoolized or maybe build an example myself.

--
Siddhesh Poyarekar
http://siddhesh.in