[fedora-india] Fedora 14 Feedback

Saurabh Sharma luckysharma11 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 03:58:57 UTC 2010

I recently after many arguments with my manager installed Fedora 14 in
my office [ A full windoz house, some of the guys in IT dept not even
heard of Thunderbird ] desktop and one of the best feedback that i got
for it [Fedora] from one of my colleague goes like this.

" are itna sahi UI aa gaya hai kya linux me....."

Seems like we can add some thing like a "Great UI" to the publicity
material, since it seems that people common still have the same image
of the 'KAALI DUNIYA' the SHELLS when talking about linux.

Thanks
Saurabh Sharma