[fedora-india] Fedora 14 Feedback

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:18:42 UTC 2010

 On 11/01/2010 04:37 PM, Saurabh Sharma wrote

Thanks, Can u please elaborate on the role.

We produce a number of documentation and promotional material every
release.  We do feature stories that cover particular features including
interviews with the developers responsible for driving those particular
features.  Refer to http://press.redhat.com/category/fedora/ to look at what
we have done for Fedora 14 release.  These are often written by community
volunteers and Red Hat marketing publishes them to reach out to the press.
Then there is the announcement at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_announcement and one page release
notes at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_one_page_release_notes. Several
full length guide are updated for every release and available at
http://docs.fedoraproject.org and we also discuss website changes from time
to time in the websites list.  If you are interested in participating in
documentation, marketing or web design, join the appropriate team and there
is more than enough things to get started with.