[fedora-india] Fedora 14 media replication

Kishore Bhargava kishore at pobox.com
Mon Nov 29 18:33:49 UTC 2010

On 29/11/10 21:31, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 11/29/2010 09:23 PM, Kishore Bhargava wrote:
>> Media for FOSS.IN/2010 is always a great idea. Registrations are pouring
>> in, attendance should be good so plan accordingly.
>
> Since you are here, can you let me know what I should do to apply for a
> Fedora booth?  Do we have those this year?

Unless you have the money and want to pay for it, we will give you space
as part of the FOSS Expo. Stalls will be announced within the next few
days. This year we shall give even the FOSS expo stalls like all other
sponsors as we have done in the past. Last year we thought FOSS tables
would be fun, but it was mixed bag!

Cheers...Kishore