[fedora-india] Fedora 14 media replication

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:15:35 UTC 2010

> - the SiaB is handy for install events but not very handy for events
> where hand-outs happen
> - the individual pieces are a bit of a hassle transporting whereas
> SiaBs can be shipped within boxes

We usually get SiaB shipped to us and buy sleeves separately. At the event
venue just before the handout takes place, our volunteers pack the media
from the spindle in the sleeve. This resolves the shipping issues from the
media manufacturer to us as well as we get to give out some media with the
sleeves. I think we can use the same procedure for foss.in and other events
too.

Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adimania