[fedora-india] Openzilla version-0.1 released

Fri Oct 1 13:36:18 UTC 2010

Firstly, sorry about getting late to this.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Bamacharan Kundu <bamachrn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have updated openzilla with search features and updated the
> modify features. I have written all the features working in the README
> file. please have a look.

The search dialog box is a bit confusing and, how is the README
accessed from inside the application ?

> http://bamacharankundu.wordpress.com/2010/09/21/openzilla-search-in-the-bugs-added/

I was talking with Shreyank about the way openzilla polls/queries the
BZ. The endless stream of data that flows across the console when I
start openzilla from the console is a bit unnerving.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>