[fedora-india] FOSS India - Hyderabad

Roger Sinel rsinel at bredband.net
Sat Oct 2 14:12:05 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm a Fedora Ambassador form Stockholm Sweden. I am about to start a
business relationship with an Operations Team to India, using FOSS. And
I'am intressted in finding out more regarding the FOSS community in
India and especially the Hyderabad area.

Also Fedora and RedHat community activities are also very intressting
for me to know more about.

I will be leaving for Bangalore tomorrow for two days and will also be
in Hyderabad after that for a few days. Any tips regarding places I
could visit in Hyderabad regarding FOSS and Fedora or RedHat on the 14th
Oct would be appreciated.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the Fedora and FOSS community
in India. Any URLS or mailing list tips are appreciated.

Best Regards

Roger Sinel
roger.sinel at nordickiwi.com
www.nordickiwi.com

Software Freedom Day - 2010

gpg fingerprint -- F0EF 2C17 99CA DC06 132A 967F B642 D0BA 6503 87C7