[fedora-india] FOSS.IN/2010 - Call for Participation

Sun Oct 3 06:33:17 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Suchakra <suchakra at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [3] Please do take time to write out as much as you think would help
>> attract audience to your specific talk. Both on the wiki and, in your
>> submission.
>>

> Does this mean we can/have to populate our talk submission idea on the
> wiki [1] even before its accepted?
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSSin_2010

Ideally the wiki should be able to provide at a glance, the talks
which have been submitted. Post acceptance, the event owner can
specify which ones were accepted by the team organizing the event.
And, whether the accepted talks form part of a Fedora Day.

To achieve that, whether one needs to write on the wiki first and
copies it over to the talk submission software or, does the opposite,
I'd leave it to the event owner to provide guidance.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>