[fedora-india] Any Ambassadors from Bangalore interested in a F14 release event?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 12:00:23 UTC 2010

Hello,

This goes out the Fedora Ambassadors in Bangalore: Would anyone like to
help hold a release event in January 2011?

It could be a few hours on a weekend.

The agenda could be:
- A quick F/LOSS oriented "talk" - 10 minutes
- A quick presentation on F14 features. - 15 minutes
- Distribution of F14 (in usb drives etc.) - 30 minutes
- A few tiny workshops : getting started with fedora? - 30 minutes
- "User to contributor in 15 minutes" - 15 minutes
- We could also sit down together afterwords and have an "unconference"
to complete some tasks together. - ??

I'm in Bangalore from January till May 2011.

The last date for submissions of release events is October 15th.
Details here[1]

[1]http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-September/015638.html

--
Thanks!