[fedora-india] Enquiry wrt : "Call for production of Media/Swag/Poster for F14"

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 13:40:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 07:22 -0600, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 5:50 AM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Susmit had mailed the Ambassador's list regarding the production of
> > media/swag/posters for the F14 cycle[1]. I'd like to know if a ticket
> > has been filed for India yet.
>
> No.

Erm, I could file one.

For swag, posters: What data do I need to provide in the ticket? Is it
okay to request an "event box" that could be used at multiple events? (I
recall "event box" being discussed somewhere)

I have no clue on the production of media.

Fedora will be present at foss.in and gnunify2011 (almost sure).

I'm not sure about other events though.

> > Btw, this stuff is to be used for release parties etc., isn't it? (just
> > confirming).
>
> No, for release parties as well as other events down the line.

Okay. For all events in the F14 cycle then.

--
Thanks!
Regards,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha