[fedora-india] Enquiry wrt : "Call for production of Media/Swag/Poster for F14"

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:15:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 12:07 +0530, Myself wrote:

> IMHO event box is a great idea but event owners have to be responsible
> enough, which I am sure they are, to manage the box and return it
> properly.

We can create an event box when the first event comes along (probably
foss.in). After that, we can try and reuse the event box and file
individual tickets as and when additional resources are required.

> We tried producing bulk media for last cycle and the result wasn't
> very nice. Although it was much better  and cheaper than burning DVDs
> and CDs manually, there were still some wastage.

No wastage here. My *entire* stock has been (or is in the process of
being) distributed. I might just have to get more media pressed for the
remaining few months of the F13 cycle!

--
Thanks!
Regards,