[fedora-india] FOSS.in CFP deadline and wiki

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 11:14:08 UTC 2010

 On 10/08/2010 04:24 PM, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:

> We dont seem to have many talks being submitted this time. A lot of
> people have their exams during that time. CfP closes this sunday, and
> soon after that we can have more details on getting a FAD (Packaging
> FAD anyone? ) and having a booth too.

Was a announcement send inviting people to submit talks?  I did not see
one.  Last couple of times, we did mail people off list to get them to
submit talks as not everyone is paying attention to discussions on the
list.  If we miss on a project day, then visibility is certainly much
less and you might want to consider prodding people to participate.  Has
everyone who has submitted talks updated the wiki page? Was a request
for a booth send out?  The wiki page is practically empty.