[fedora-india] FOSS.in CFP deadline and wiki

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 11:25:57 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Was a announcement send inviting people to submit talks?

There was a mail on mailing list regarding this.

Last couple of times, we did mail people off list to get them to
> submit talks as not everyone is paying attention to discussions on the
> list.

Can you get us the list of people mailed last time? It'll help a lot.

> If we miss on a project day, then visibility is certainly much
> less and you might want to consider prodding people to participate.  Has
> everyone who has submitted talks updated the wiki page? Was a request
> for a booth send out?

We should put this on the #fedora-india as the channel topic. Tweeting and
other social networks might also helps since many of the contributors are
following each other.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://yaps.co.in