[fedora-india] FOSS.IN/2010 - Call for Participation

Nisamudheen v nisuu4u at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:57:02 UTC 2010

Hi,
I had a visit to the volunteer page in foss.in and there they have
given an ID to be maild to request or to get more info about
volunteer. I tried to mail to that account ( volunteer09 at ...) but it
showed that it doesnt exist.. Even volunteer10 at ... Also..can any one
tell me the correct ID to report my interest.
Regards
Nizamudheen v