[fedora-india] Fedora For Kids at FOSS.in

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:40:21 UTC 2010

GUI and  artwork are going to be the most important aspect of the
remix/spin. We should talk to Design team about this or Suchakra wants
to have a look?

Also we need to consider the fact that while a spin, which will be a
part of Fedora releases, will have a larger reach, a remix will be
really useful and easy to handle. We need to figure out a way so that
kids/students can get maximum benefit out of this.

Next important task is to mark e-books available in public domain. We
might have to create a few which should be easy to understand and has
a lot of appeal in the form of graphics or animation. Docs team should
be involved for this.

Any other thing I am missing?

--
Aditya Patawari