[fedora-india] Fedora For Kids at FOSS.in

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 06:20:00 UTC 2010

I am somewhat aesthetically inclined and somewhat apt in configuring
the looks of a desktop [1] :) using available artwork/apps (I'd
recommend 'awn' to kids for sure) I'm fine with some Gimp and Inkscape
too. I'll start a conversation with the design team and gather what
all I require for a nice desktop. AFAIK, a modded plymouth theme, some
open icons, a nice and friendly logo and a cute wallpaper is mostly
what we need. We need to identify some apps too, which make the
interface a bit friendly (eg a themed gnomenu [2])

However what age-group are we aiming by the way?

[1] http://suchakra.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/my-current-deskshot-f13/
[2] http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Kids+GnoMenu+Theme?content=109404

Suchakra