[fedora-india] pls send me fedora 14 operating system

Syam Krishnan syamcr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 02:36:11 UTC 2010

  On 10/23/2010 03:23 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-10-23 at 09:44 +0000, Hyder Baba wrote:
>> Hai pls send me fedora 14 operating system , i give my address below
>
> You can download a copy of fedora here[1]. If you cannot download it,
> please google for on line vendors who sell DVDs for as less as 150Rs per
> DVD.
Hi

If you want to buy Linux DVDs/CDs, I'd recommend Zyxware (
www.zyxware.com/requestcd ). They typically charge only Rs.30 for a DVD
and an additional Rs.20 or Rs.25 for courier charges (or you can pick it
up from their office if you're in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala).

They have DVDs/CDs of all versions of Fedora, including the different
live CDs and spins (FEL, for example).

regards,

Syam