[fedora-india] FOSS.in CFP deadline and wiki

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 10:19:08 UTC 2010

Foss.in has just published a list for accepted talks at [1]. They have
mentioned that it is an incomplete list and more talks would be added
soon but for the time being none except Saleem Ansari's talk on
"Getting started with Fedora Embedded and QEMU/ARM hands-on" has been
selected which is Fedora related or mentioned on the wiki.

I think now would be a good time to initiate the talks for Fedora as
"Project of the Day" (Hiemanshu might have done so already) and
estimate the expenses as Sankarshan suggested.

[1]: http://foss.in/news/foss-in2010-selected-talks.html

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/