[fedora-india] Choice of desktop environment for FedoraForKids

Sawrub luckysharma11 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:53:57 UTC 2010

  On 10/30/2010 10:46 PM, Arun SAG wrote:
> What should be the default desktop environment for FedoraForKids?
> IMO, the resulting system must  work decent on p4 processor with 256
> MB of RAM. XFCE?
yes, its will be suitable since in that case we can reach more base as
most of the kids dopn't have high end systems and even beat XP the
default OS of starters, since the envt is highly and easily configurable.
But can also look for KDE [with out effects], since its much similar to
windoz especially the start panel.

--
Saurabh Sharma
Linux user number: 490644