[fedora-india] Free media statistics for the month of September

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:23:48 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 20:37 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> For those not following Planet Fedora. Numbers from India are worth
> taking a look at. Statistics for the month of September.
>
> > http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/some-free-media-statistics/

hi,

This list here[1] names 46 people from India as free media contributors.
The free media team is trying to streamline the process etc. (please
refer to the discussion on the free media list, only members of the free
media team can access the list archives).

Can folks who are no longer interested/ do not have the time to
contribute to the free media team please remove themselves from the
freemedia group in their FAS etc.

It would help us collect better statistics on the team and thereby make
better policies/decisions.

If you still want to contribute,we'd really appreciate if you could
please take 2 tickets this month. We have 117 open tickets, and about 25
accepted ones.

2 * 40 = 80 => almost all the remaining will be accepted (and for once,
no one will be sent an apologetic email asking them to retry next month
since we ran out of resources)

[1]

--
Thanks!