[fedora-india] Openzilla version-0.1 released

Sun Sep 12 05:25:26 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 4:40 AM, Bamacharan Kundu <bamachrn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sorry for the trouble, I think then the repo did not get updated.
> openzill-0.1-1 got installed again. I have updated it to openzilla-0.1-2.
> please re-install, it is working fine,  I have tried in my and one of my
> friend's machine, it is working fine.

Indeed ! Now I have the 1-2 version installed. Some quick observations:

- bugzilla uses Login/Password as the text for login, keeping the text
same would perhaps make sense
- if the text that is shown on the login screen is aligned left rather
than middle it would look nice
- the word Queries is wrongly written as Quaries
- once I click on a BZ, the icons that are seen in the text box don't
have any pop-up text
- how do I reply to a BZ, I didn't see a compose window come up
- search does not work

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>