[fedora-india] A suggestion to promote Free Media

Arun Prakash arunprakash.t at live.com
Thu Sep 23 17:12:08 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I found that contributors of Fedora are trying hard to drive the free media Program . I recently found the mail requesting contribution to free media Program. Rather having to mail the CD/DVD with mailing charges, they can send the CD/DVD to places near by . Is that mandatory that a Ambassador should drive free media program ?

All the people who are available with the CD/DVD media can enrol themselves to that media distribution program , If a person from that locality request free media , we can point them to the resource holding person , so that the request is satisfied .

I am also interested in Free media program , I feel this . Please suggest me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Arun Prakash