[fedora-india] A suggestion to promote Free Media

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:39:28 UTC 2010

arun's idea works for me though. due to continuous in-campus requests,
i'm still able to supply live media (i had excess of them from last
event) and make live USBs sometimes to those who prefer. local
contacts seem efficient in campuses for sure :) our techfest is around
the corner and i'm sure the foss stall will be laden with media
requests again!