[fedora-india] A suggestion to promote Free Media

Arun Prakash arunprakash.t at live.com
Fri Sep 24 04:41:47 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Though there are volunteers accepting media request , how
 could the people know that there is  a free media volunteer at his
locality and of course I believe that is the only point , where Ubuntu
beats Fedora . So Let us maintain a page linking to get-fedora page ,
having the contacts of the free media volunteering persons , that would
really help more people .

Regards,

Arun Prakash