[fedora-india] libkqueue - Packaging wishlist

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:33:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

All the bugs have been resolved and the package is compiling
successfully. I have updated the package for the latest version. I
need some help to write the %check section of the spec.

SRPM url: http://adimania.fedorapeople.org/libkqueue-1.0.2-1.src.rpm
spec url: http://adimania.fedorapeople.org/libkqueue.spec

--
Aditya Patawari